One Simple Way to Make Cold Brew
- Posted by daniel
A Summer Favorite
Cold brew coffee has become one of my favorite drinks during the summer. I love to grab a book and sit on the back porch in the early morning hours on the weekend. In this video, I share a simple and inexpensive way you can make cold brew yourself.
- Gather mason jar (size of choice)
- Grind coffee (coarse is best for this method)
- Add coffee to to jar
- Use 1:2 ration to make a concentrate and then cut the final cold brew in equal 1:1 parts with water or coffee.
- Use 1:6 – 1:8 ration for non-concentrated cold brew
- Steep 12-24 hours. (we like 17 hours)
- Strain with cheese cloth & refrigerate (good for a couple weeks).